Sunday 3 July 2011

179 days to go

June was one heck of a month. It came around full circle for me in every way and July...oh well what can I say? you proving to be a faithful friend. Started out so well for me and so I am wishing everyone the best of the second half.

Haven't blogged in a while thanks to mad exhaustion and procrastination (my biggest companions these days). Brings to mind a question. How often do we put till tomorrow what we can do today? well, I am no moral judge but I really have to stop doing that.

I promise to have some time to put some interesting tit bits about my crazy head soon as i can keep my two eyes open and not facebook :) but in the mean time have a lovely JULY (I always loved the name JULY...and June too. they sound pretty :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment